Snow Kite this weekend with Kitesite.net and Team F-One

  • Philip Mann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Trip Forman, Ty Luckett and "The Seth" of F-ONE will be joining
      Inland Sea and Kitesite.net for a few days ripping up the snow this
      Sunday and Monday (feb 4th-5th) on Lake Champlain-

      With all the new snow we are getting right now and are due to get for
      the next few days the possibilties are endless:

      A five mile down wind run from The North Hero House to The Sandbar in
      South Hero for dinner perhaps? (vice versa depending on Wind
      direction)

      Big Air- Definatly!

      we will have at least one Snowmobile with a Video Cam to document the
      event.

      For more infomation feel free to give me a call at the shop-

      1-888-465-2632
      1-802-862-3847

      Philip
      Kitesite.net