Re: [ksurfschool] safety leash

  • kiteboard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2001
      In a message dated 1/26/01 10:59:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      kenny@... writes:

      << flimsy ones that
      came on my original Naish >>

      The new Naish leashes are fine. If you have one with a snap on it, take it
      to your nearest Naish dealer & they'll swap it out for free.

      Mel
    • Anton Potgieter
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 27, 2001
        Kenny,

        I see my mail was carelessly worded ... I could not agree with you more
        about leashes, I always wear one, and unfortunately this was the first time
        I forgot to strap it on (still not sure how I did not realise it as it would
        then have been strapped to the bar - probably the excitement of being out),
        and of course Murphy's law took over. Anyway, a good lesson learned and I
        will obviously triple check it in future!!

        Regards,
        Anton.

        Anton D Potgieter