"Official" URL to the Kitesurfing School web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      It has been brought to my attention that some of the "pseudo" links to
      the Kitesurfing School web site are not working anymore (due to the
      forward/reverse DNS mapping if you know what that means). I you have
      any link to the Kitesurfing School web site, please change it to the
      "official" URL:

      http://www.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm
      or
      http://www.attcanada.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm

      Should I starting paying more money to put the site to a more
      "permanent" location or what ???

      Regards,