Most inexpensive kite for kiteskiing?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      I have been recommending a C-quad as the most inexpensive kite for
      kiteskiing to one of my friends; however, it looks like he found a less
      expensive one.

      http://www.sportdirect.qc.ca/paraski/engl_version/technical_chart.htm

      For some reasons, I found that it looks both "rude" and "advance" at the
      same time (low aspect kite like the Nasa Wing, yet have the ability to
      change the angle of attack and shorten the line length)