Re: [ksurfschool] Riders wanted for kiteski video (NH, USA)

  • Mark Frasier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2001
      Hey Phil,

      I think we met once - I came out to the causeway one day this fall for some
      kitesurfing. You were riding a tandem sailboard that day. I had a red Fox
      board and was flying C Quads.

      I'll probably try to make it out for one of those demo days - will it be at
      the causeway? All day both days?

      Thanks,
      Mark Frasier