97[ksurfschool] Re: Kite School in San Diago California

  • mike
    Mar 7 5:41 PM
      Hi Mike-San Diego
      Sorry can't be of help. I've called around to a few places here and just
      got dumb looks. That's Hard over the phone. I did gleen this off the
      e-group:

      You inquired about the kitesurfing status in California? Well, there
      are quite a few kitesurfing areas in the southern California area. The
      kitesurf areas that I know about are: Belmont Shores (in Long Beach),
      Sunset
      Beach (near Seal Beach), and Cabrillo Beach (in San Pedro). Last Saturday
      went to Sunset Beach and there were a lot of kitesurfers. If you want more

      info, contact Steve Kent @ Kites Etc.
      phone number - 562/592-5483

      I'm looking in that direction now,. Good luck!
      Mike

      Kelly Levely wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > My wife is going to San Diago California this April for a week long
      > training. I was wondering if there are any kitesurfing schools there?
      > If there are I may make plans to go with her.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Kelly

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/ksurfschool/?m=1
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic