      From: Fredrik Hindsberg [mailto:hindsberg@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 8:10 AM
      To: ksurfschool@egroups.com
      Subject: [ksurfschool] 4-line Free Air

      Hi everyone!

      I recently bought a 11.5 m2 Wipika Free Air and I am very satisfied with it.

      I am thinking about using it in a 4-line mode, and have seen some
      information on how to convert it. But I wonder if anyone here have done it
      and have any tips on how to get the most out of it.
      I read the tip about connecting the main lines to the midpoint of the bar,
      is that the best way to do it?