744Re: [ksurfschool] Tip6: Learning curve

    Dec 1, 2000
      Back in 1998, it took me 40 sessions to learn how to jibe and go
      upwind. Average 2 hours per session, would yield around 80 hours.
      However, then, I was all by myself and I had no clue of what to do nor
      expect and the equipment was not as good as it now is. Let's say if we
      cut that in half, around 20 sessions or 40 hours would be needed to go
      upwind and jibe with modern equipment and proper instructions?

      Hung.