      From: hungvu2000@...
      To: cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com; kitesurf@yahoogroups.com; ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:37:54 PM
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Socks inside booties for cold day

      I get cold very easily as I don't have as much "protection" as heavier
      guys.

      Normally by this time of the year, my feet feel "numb" after half hour
      of kiting.

      Today, I used regular socks inside the booties (and also to cover my ankle).

      It made lots of differences.

      I felt "hot" and only my fingers (inside neoprene gloves) were a bit
      cold at the end of the day.

      I will wear some thin layer of glove inside the neoprene glove next time
      and that should make me "invincible" for this cold Canadian mid to late
      fall water.

      P.S., Yes, the Ocean Rodeo Gyro Pro dry suit works great!

      Yahoo! Groups Links