5328Any reason not to use a wakeboard?

  • huibraddah
    Apr 4 7:03 AM
      Hi...i'm an expert windsurfer/wave sailor, very advanced wakeboarder
      but new to kiteboarding. I've flown power snow kites and paragliders
      so i'm ok with the kite thing. I was hoping to use my wakeboard rather
      than drop another $300-$600 on a kiteboard, but someone told me it wont
      work well. Is this true? Why not? I've checked out some kiteboards
      and don't see much discernable difference? Please advise.

      I have a Liquid Force Subjekt wakeboard 137...54" long and 17" wide.
      The 4 fins are small, but arc'ed for pretty good hold.

      Thanks for any advice you can offer.

      Hui
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic