5327Kitesurf groups RSS Feed

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Mar 28 8:11 PM
      I have noticed recently that all Yahoo groups have RSS feeds (RSS stands
      for Real Simple Syndication).

      RSS is a new tool allowing one to monitor and view all new changes to
      web sites and groups on the net.

      Just need an RSS reader such as RSSReader at http://www.rssreader.com/
      and the RSS feeds that you want to add to the reader.

      The RSS feed for the Kitesurf group is at
      http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/rss (just add this URL to
      your RSSReader)

      The RSS feed for the Ksurfschool group is at
      http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/ksurfschool/rss

      The RSS feed for the Kitesurfing School web site is at
      http://kitesurfingschool.org/rss.xml

      Now you don't need to receive any group email and simply view all the
      new posts in all groups and favorite web sites via a single RSSReader.

      I am creating a new RSS section on the kitesurfing school web site to
      list all the currently available kitesurfing related RSS feeds.

      P.S., If you don't currently use RSS, use it. While browser is part of
      Web 1.0, RSS is a part of web 2.0

      Hung.