5278[Fwd: Mark Shinn - Boosting from kitefilm.com]

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Oct 24, 2005
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Mark Shinn - Boosting from kitefilm.com
      Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:06:23 +0200
      From: <info@...>
      To: <hungvu2000@...>

      The new Trick of the week from www.kitefilm.com is "Mark Shinn - Boosting"

      The direct link to the new video is
      http://www.kitefilm.com/video/shinn1024.wmv

      Check out all our downloads on this address
      http://www.kitefilm.com/download.asp

      Here's a video of Mark Shinn, filmed in Tenerife August 2005.
      Mark is using the Crossbow 12 in around 30 knots wind.
      And getting some good jumps and nice waves.
      As you can imagine this is from one of our upcoming
      films..................................say no more

      The video download with a new trick every week is completely free for
      everyone.

      Tell your friends and let them share the goods as well.

      Enjoy

      Check out our new kiteboarding T-shirts, cool designs and bright colors.
      And we are still looking for distributors in a lot of countries so give us
      a hint.

      Best Regards
      Ronny Basso
      www.kitefilm.com