5237Re: Need a kite buddy

  • Mark
    Aug 2, 2005
      Brilliant

      Thought there was something wrong with a couple of my kites that
      seemed to whip to zenith then decided to say "HI" real close up
      like :oP... Flexifoil Strike 9mtr and Slingshot Fuel seemed worse for
      this.... oh the 25mtr V4 once did this, and that WAS scarey seeing
      this monster rollocking down streight towards me. Bless :o)

      Mark

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, George Sarris

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic