      Subject: w/2005punchout bar:how to flip kite when LE down?

      I have your punchout 2005 bar on my 4line kite. when
      the kite crashes LE down, when i swim towards the
      kite,the lines remain taut (tight) since i'm still
      hooked in (spinning leash is on too). i think the
      lines need slack in them for the kite to roll over
      downwind but it's now possible. am i suppose to unhook
      (thus spinning leash is not on) and swim with the bar
      in my hand towards the kite (thus lines will get some
      slack) ? if so, i run the risk that the kite will
      launch and my arm strength must be able NOT to let go
      of the bar or i will lose the kite.

      Thanks
      Daniel.
      :::::

      Ive done quite a bit of water draggin' getting ready for my boarding,
      and found this also, found that with LE down even swiming towards it
      sometimes wasnt enough to let it flip over. What I would do is pull
      hard on one side of the lines and kind of drag it towards me
      sideways, about a 1/4 of the way back to me (watch your fingers
      though) then let go. After doing this about three hundred times you
      sometimes get lucky.

      Waiting for input from the goorooz :o)

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Kitepower Sydney" <sydney@k...>