      From: Brian and Kimberly [mailto:excelwithbrandkb@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 3:19 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Sharing Kites

      Hi There
      My husband and I are considering taking up this exciting newer sport,
      but we have a few questions. First of all we live in Michigan on a
      decent sized inland lake. Both of us have experience w/ wakeboarding.
      Here are my questions...
      1. Can we share a kite? There is about a 70lb differnce in weight and
      6" difference in height between the 2 of us. We were told to get a
      12m kite for me and a 14m kite for him- can we just get a 14m kite
      and I can use it at a shorter line length?
      2. He has experience flying double handled kites, and is pretty good
      at it. I have never flown a kite before. Is it totally necessary to
      buy a trainer kite? If so, will we ever use it again after learning
      the art of being out on the water w/ the real equipment?
      3. We live in Michigan and are going to be traveling to South Padre,
      Texas in February where we are planning on trying the sport for the
      first time. We want to take lessons- any suggestions on good but
      affordable instructors or schools down there?

      Thanks so much!

      http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm
      <http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm> for the answers

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1294c4e7c/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1104441573/A=2455396/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http://smal
      lbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
      :HM/A=2455396/rand=234712487>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      Methodist. Leading Medicine. ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail
      is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates
      and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
      the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
      others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
      authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and
      delete all copies of the message. Thank you.