5063Re: What wetsuit for what water temperature?

  • Niki D.
    Nov 15, 2004
      Thanks for the advise guys,
      I need to look for a 4/3 full suit. I went out on Friday in a spring
      suit and did OK in the water, although it wasn't exactly enjoyable at
      60F.
      Steve, what kind of doctor are you? I am still looking for a good
      family/internal medicine practitioner.
      Nick

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Sax, Steve, M.D." <ssax@t...>
      wrote:
      > Niki,
      >
      > I live in Houston too, and here's my concept:
      > Water temp 70-80....shorty
      > Water temp below 70....either a 4/3 wetsuit or an Ocean Rodeo dry
      suit; the
      > benefit of the dry suit is it's not constricting at all (except at
      the
      > ankles and wrists and neck), there's no shock of cold when entering
      the
      > water, and it's comfortable enough to wear on my drive to Texas
      City. It is

      subscribe@egroups.com

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p93u1f/M=281955.5530326.6602771.300117
      6/D=gr

      oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1099751744/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12ih8jk7g/*http:
      //clk.

      atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099665344727250>

      oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1099751744/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12ih8jk7g/*http:
      //clk.

      atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099665344727250>

      > Get unlimited calls to
      >
      > U.S./Canada

      <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=10
      996653
      > 44727250>
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=groups/S=
      > :HM/A=2343726/rand=496017352>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      subject=Unsubscribe>