      From: Niki D. [mailto:poboxusa2@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 8:34 AM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurfschool] What wetsuit for what water temperature?

      I just started this summer in Houston and until now I did not need a
      wetsuit, because the water temperature was around 80F just a week
      ago. With the "cold" front it is dropping now to 65F and maybe
      lower... I was wondering if those of you who have had experience
      with wetsuits can share what is a comfortable suit - meaning the
      lightest and least constricting possible for different temperature
      ranges?

      http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm
      <http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm> for the answers

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p93u1f/M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1099751744/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12ih8jk7g/*http://clk.
      atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099665344727250>
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129p93u1f/M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=gr
      oups/S=1705100963:HM/EXP=1099751744/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12ih8jk7g/*http://clk.
      atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099665344727250>

      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada

      <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=10996653
      44727250>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=groups/S=
      :HM/A=2343726/rand=496017352>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      _________ ****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**** This e-mail is the property of
      The Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(or authorized to
      receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies
      of the message. Thank you.