4978Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Board Leash

  • George Sarris
    Sep 2, 2004
      I prefer to keep my hook knife on my vest. When I was
      learning the added bouyancy of the vest was a plus.
      As with any safety gear, you hope you never have to
      use it but in that off chance you need it, it can save
      you from serious injury.

      Ride safe, ride tomorrow.
      George

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush