4926Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Large bidirectional .vs. diretional for light wind

  • George Sarris
    Jul 19, 2004
      Hung,
      Thanks for reminding me about longer lines. I had
      read about using longer lines in light winds about a
      year ago but never did try it. I'll try adding 10m to
      my existing lines.

      Thanks again,
      George

      === message truncated ===