4922Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Large bidirectional .vs. diretional for light wind

  • George Sarris
    Jul 18 11:50 AM
      Hung, I'd like to know if you were able to stay
      upwind. I myself prefer lightwind kiting and at
      205lbs. with a 21.5m kite I can stay upwind at 11-12
      kts. Below that I need to go downwind to stay up even
      with a floaty directional. Similiar to Hung many have
      come up to me after landing and commented about how
      much fun I seemed to have in the light wind. The best
      comment I received was from one man who said he
      expected a 21 year old to come ashore instead of an
      older man.

      Cheers,
      George

      http://mail.yahoo.com