4889Favorite Board & Kite

  • George Sarris
    Jul 2, 2004
      Hi all,
      I'm still pretty much a newbie at kitesurfing and I
      don't have much experience with different
      equipment/manufacturers. I have four boards. Three
      are homemade (see attachment) and one is an old
      directional. I have 3 kites - a 2001 Cabrinha BT
      15.5/21.5 (still holds air), a 2002 Airush Lift
      12.2/15.2 and a 2000 Wipika LTR 8.5/11.5.

      What I would like to know is what others are riding
      and flying and why they prefer a specific type of
      board and kite.

      Cheers,
      George (aka "Jake")