4836Re: [ksurfschool] Need Help to get started

  • Sara Gould
    May 26, 2004
      Bill,

      You're going to be right near Extreme Windsurfing. They're located in
      Lakes Bay just South of AC. I took my first lesson with them the weekend
      before last and hope to get another this coming weekend. Good
      instructors and some locals in the area too. I'm not sure what their
      policy is for demoing equipment, but you could find out. They're on the
      web at www.extremewindsurfing.com.

      I'm in Toms River, NJ so feel free to drop me a line off the list.

      Sara

      On Wed, 26 May 2004 9:08am, btorreyson3 wrote:
      > I took a 3 part lesson in Aruba and now I'm hooked. I live in NY
      > with access to a NJ beach right outside of Atlantic City. I'm
      > looking for gear to try and get start on my own. Can anyone
      > recommend any gear I need to get started.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic