4834Need Help to get started

  • btorreyson3
    May 25, 2004
      I took a 3 part lesson in Aruba and now I'm hooked. I live in NY
      with access to a NJ beach right outside of Atlantic City. I'm
      looking for gear to try and get start on my own. Can anyone
      recommend any gear I need to get started.

      I'm 200 lbs, I've flown stunt kites and within 15 minutes had the
      trainer kite down. Had a blast with the body dragging. The
      instructor told be I have good kite control. The third lesson I had
      a little wind day with a 9mm kite so I never did get up on the board.

      I also ski and snowboard in the winter.

      Bill
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic