4815Re: [ksurfschool] Absolute beginner

  • Iain Wood
    May 12, 2004
      On 11 May 2004, at 21:31, toddy_dorset wrote:

      > Going to have my first kitesurf lesson on sunday (16th), don't surf,
      > windsurf or kite! Anyone got some useful tips?

      Yeah, listen very hard, especially when you get your safety talk from
      your instructor. And don't expect to get too far in one lesson. With a
      bit of luck you should get as far as body-dragging. If you do you will
      almost certainly be hooked :-)

      Oh, and if you can get a go on any 2 line kite before then that will
      help. Even something tiny. Your local toystore might have something..

      Iain
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic