4708Employees needed! (COM)

  • Ron Robinson
    Feb 2, 2004
      REAL Kiteboarding is making new kiteboarders every day and we need help in our Cape Hatteras location. Year round and seasonal jobs now being interviewed for. Get the benefits of Good wind, warm shallow water, good surf, Great people and great pay. Kiteboard with some of the top riders in the world every day! What could be better? I gave up an office view for an ocean and sound view and I am glad I did.

      If you are interested check out:

      It's a REAL job!

      Hope to see you all on the OBX!

      Ron Robinson