47[ksurfschool] LINE BRAKAGES

  • Greg
    Jan 31, 2000
      Hey All,
      I'm writing this because the kite (POWER PLUS 4M)
      my mate and myself bought has had constant problems
      with the handle lines breaking. We are now on the
      second set of handles as the retailer was supprised
      by this problem yet the chaffing and eventual
      breaking has occurred on the new set as well!
      I want to hear from any other POWER + owners
      regarding this problem and any comments on
      this type of kite. Their ability for kite surfing???
      Other ways the lines have been attached on other kites.

      Much Appreciate
      Got to Fly