4640Re: The amazing 4 seasons sport!

  • fernmanus
    Dec 1, 2003
      Hung,

      I agree, kiting is a great 4 season sport. This year I found a
      location to snow kite that has a hill and deep powder. I can
      honestly say it is more fun than kite boarding on the water. The
      hill adds a whole new dimension to the sport. It reminds me of the
      first time I went kiteboarding on waves. There is so much more to
      think about because the slope of the hill affects the speed of the
      board, timing and distance of jumps, etc.

      Kenny

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, Hung Vu <hungvu2000@r...> wrote:
      > I was born in a tropical country with more than 2000 km of coastal
      > beachese.
      >
      > For better or worse, I ended up in Canada in the last 30 years.
      >
      > Kiting is the amazing 4 seasons sport that make me love being in
      Canada