4636The amazing 4 seasons sport!

    Nov 26 5:05 PM
      I was born in a tropical country with more than 2000 km of coastal

      For better or worse, I ended up in Canada in the last 30 years.

      Kiting is the amazing 4 seasons sport that make me love being in Canada
      more than any othe place on earth (the changing of season and the
      changing of media - water .vs. snow - keep the sport fresh in me twice
      every year).

      P.S., Some may argue that kiting is a deadly sport, but it is only
      deadly when you are hooked in (this makes the deadman safety system
      inoperable). So if you are concerned about safety, unhook as often as
      you can, the risk becomes very manageable...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic