4604Not a Cornwall kiter, yet.

  • John
    Oct 31, 2003
      Aloha, Steve

      I am not living in Cornwall yet, but will be transfering to St
      Magawan near Newquay in January. Currnetly I am living in Seattle,
      Waashington, where I have been using my Slingshot B3 to pull my on
      my mountain board. Just got a 10M slingshot and a board, but it
      seems all the people who normally give lessons up here have fled to
      warmer climates for the winter. SO I to will like some more lessons
      but will have to wait till I get settled in over there.

      John
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, John Douglass
      <johnny_douglass@y...> wrote:
      > Alright Steve
      > You may be the first english kiter I've seen on here! There's
      certainly lots to read though!!

      > I'm based in Bristol, so may see you down in Devon/Cornwall
      eventually. I haven't got any kit yet (well, no kite anyway...) but
      had a couple of lessons in NZ earlier this year. I've got another
      lesson around Bristol somewhere at beginning of Dec. I organised it
      through Bristol kite shop, and we'll probably be around Weston super
      mare, S Wales, N Devon. Not so close to you I know but hey, it's
      the same country!!

      > I'd be interested to know if you find a posse down that way.
      Would be useful contacts as I hope to spend some time down that way
      into next year. I also need kit, but will probably only be able to
      afford a 2nd hand kite!!

      subscribe@egroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/