4601Re: [ksurfschool] Cornwall UK...

  • John Douglass
    Oct 30, 2003
      Alright Steve
      You may be the first english kiter I've seen on here! There's certainly lots to read though!!

      I'm based in Bristol, so may see you down in Devon/Cornwall eventually. I haven't got any kit yet (well, no kite anyway...) but had a couple of lessons in NZ earlier this year. I've got another lesson around Bristol somewhere at beginning of Dec. I organised it through Bristol kite shop, and we'll probably be around Weston super mare, S Wales, N Devon. Not so close to you I know but hey, it's the same country!!

      I'd be interested to know if you find a posse down that way. Would be useful contacts as I hope to spend some time down that way into next year. I also need kit, but will probably only be able to afford a 2nd hand kite!!

      Just thought I'd say hello and good luck anyway. I can't wait to get on the end of the lines!!

      John

      Steve Warner <thejedi05@...> wrote:
      Hi there,

      I'm a complete beginner at Kitesurfing, haven't actually got my feet
      wet yet but I have all the gear now, 12m kite, harness, wetsuit,
      boots [lol] directional and wakeboard.

      Just need to know of any of the Cornwall members where the best place
      to get tuition is and is there a local group of guys new to this who
      want to get together...

      Steve...