4570Re: [ksurfschool] Is "One pump" patenable?

  • Steve Warner
    Oct 14, 2003
      Perhaps if you can't get it patented you can still
      sell the idea to someone!

      S..
      --- "Kite Power (Sydney)" <sydney@...>
      wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      HI George
      Been a little busy, the new SS kites with one pump are
      on the market, I think it is only the Fuel 2004 model
      that has it at this stage.
      I do not know whether it would be patentable, I am not
      really very familiar with patent process.
      I doubt that Bruno could get anything from SS for this
      idea.
      They will be available soon from our Geelong store.
      www.kitepower.com.au