450Re: [ksurfschool] Hello Kitesurfers

  • Steve Thorpe
    Sep 15, 2000
      Dana wrote:

      > I've never felt the need to
      > get involved in such a high tech, extreme sport before, but
      > kitesurfing has gotten under my skin very quickly. Since I'm only 28
      > I figure I still have at least 2 good athletic years left ;)
      >
      > Another future adrenaline junkie,

      I know what you mean about it getting under your skin. But hey -
      enough with the "..two good athletic years left"! ... I'm just taking up
      this crazy sport at the age of 47. ( I've been learning the subtleties
      of my recently acquired Seasmik Alpha 7.2 on dry land for a couple
      of weeks now and my board arrived yesterday - Time to get wet! )

      Steve
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic