4423Going Upwind

  • George Sarris
    Aug 31, 2003
      I would appreciate some tips regarding going upwind.
      Can you go upwind while sining the kite in light
      winds? Is there a minimal wind/kite projected area
      that is needed? Does the board make that much
      difference(directional vs. twintip wakeboard style)?
      I haven't yet to stay upwind and most of the time have
      to sine the kite. Sometimes when I don't sine I am
      able to get up sufficient speed but I wind up downwind
      and have to walk back in (where I kite it is shallow
      flats - good learning area for someone that has to
      walk in alot). Any advice will surely be appreciated.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic