      From: Kite Power (Sydney)
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 8:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] oldest??

      Hi Rick
      You cannot post pics direct to these newsgroups, you have to put them in the files area.
      Just curious though, are the pics of you having sex, while playing tennis, on the hobie?
      I think you may be doing too many things while trying to have sex, or you need a refresher course?
      Wind will fix all your problems for sure so I hope you get some, soon!
      :-)
      http://www.kitepower.com.au