      From: Tom Rolf
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 5:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] oldest??

      Hey, I missed out on this discussion, because I have been vacationing
      down on the Texas gulf coast kitesurfing. ( An easy sport to do down
      there with the steady winds. Unlike the challenge it is here in SW New
      Mexico.)
      Anyway age has come up on the other e-group and I was not the oldest at
      62, my memory tells me there were two at 65, one in New England, and the
      other might have been Rick.