4299Re: TT Binding Setup

  • Chris Glazier
    Jul 6, 2003
      Deano
      Mount your pads and straps as close to the heel side edge as
      possible. It will make your board easier to edge. On bigger boards
      you probably will not be able to offset them very close to the heel
      side, which is one reason why bigger boards are harder to ride in
      very powered conditions.

      Chris G

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "d_gregorevic"
      <d_gregorevic@y...> wrote:
      > G'day Guys.
      >
      > Just got my 1st TT board (165 x 45). Wondering wether to offset
      the
      > bindings to the heel side (if so how much), or just keep em' on
      the
      > centerline of the board? (Will be using straps, not wake style
      > bindings)
      >
      > Where do you have your bindings?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Deano.