      From: Rick Howe
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 6:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Very light wind kitesurfing

      Thanks Steve,
      I forwarded your letter to some newbies I've been trying to teach and explain things to. One of them thought you were speaking some foreign language. It is probably my bad habits, but I am positive I need more wind with Airush lift 19.4 than the Naish AERO 20.
      We've had good winds here in the Gulf of Mexico with tropical storm Bill in the area so I haven't tried kiting with a surfboard yet. Thanks again for the help.

      Rick