      From: chandler@...
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Newbie

      Thank you Steve for your comments and especially the safety
      tips. I have been flying a training kite for some time now it
      is an Air Rush 2.0 and have acquired the basic skills. Great
      to hear from someone so far away; I am in Corpus Christi,
      Texas on the Gulf of Mexico, great sailing places- come see

      Bob Beach