      From: chandler@...
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 11:04 AM
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Re: Newbie

      I have enjoyed and learned from all the information from
      these posts and have decided to take lessons and see for
      myself. I have been windsurfing for about 20 years and I
      am in good shape for my age (60). I would appreciate any
      comments from anyone with experience or exposure to someone
      my age taking up the sport and any precautions that may
      be advised.
      Bob Beach
      ccbeach5280