4214Re: [ksurfschool] Children kitesurfing

    Jun 2, 2003
      6 may be a bit too young for kitesurfing. School normally don't teach
      kids snowboarding until they are 8. I would say at least 9-10 for
      kitesurfing.

      My son is 8 this year (an OK snowboarder) and he has been asking me for
      a lesson everytime I teach someone else but I think I will wait for at
      least 1 or 2 more years.

      Hung.