4212Children kitesurfing

  • stuartdbenson
    Jun 2, 2003
      There were some posts ages ago on kids kitesurfing. My 6 year old is
      now doing great with a foil stunt kite on the beach - including
      tricks of his own - and wants to progress to the water. I think
      there are some obvious safety issues, and I think he should go out
      on two lines with no harness loop, kite leash with QR, helmet, full
      flotation device, not too many people on the water etc. Anyone got
      any other hints and tips - even those saying "you must be mad, leave
      it 5 years" ideally with reasons?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic