      From: Mark Pronk
      To: 'ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com'
      Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 5:45 PM
      Subject: RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Kite for newbie

      Hink,

      Its so that the Frenzy is an open cell foil. Intended for any place but the
      water. Open cell kites are not relaunchable.

      So, if Ted's a pro-kitesurfer he's gonna have lots of fun with it, but if he
      drops it the fun is over.

      Ted, go for something else on the water, not for the Frenzy. Unless you're
      in a spot with shallow waters and no currents.

      Takoon can't be bad, heard lots of good stories about them so if you can
      Ted, go for it ;-)

      Mark

      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.foils.nl <http://www.foils.nl/>