4162Rigging a 4 line kite

  • Karl
    May 2, 2003
      I know the answer to this has to be somewhere, but I haven't been
      able to find it. I learned on a two line kite and then purchased a
      4 line kite in Maui, but didn't have time to rig it there. I know I
      should have done it there...
      Anyway I tried to rig it and I think I got it right, but before the
      knots set in I would love to know for sure. Specifically the lines
      I got seem to have small thin loops and larger thick loops. I
      presume the small ones attach to the kite? It also looks like I
      need to tie knots in a couple of the lines to make it work.

      Thanks for your help

      Karl
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic