4115Kite Size Comparison

  • George Sarris
    Apr 2, 2003
      I am confused about the sizes of kites, specifically
      the Cabrinha kites where they list the two different
      parameters (12m/16m, etc.). I think some of the other
      kite manufacturers do the same, so how does one
      compare the kites? I'm looking for light wind kites
      and I have a Cabrinha BT 15.5/21.5. I want to obtain
      a larger kite (if there is one for light winds) and a
      smaller kite. I weight 220lbs. and have two floaty
      directionals. I also have a Wipika 8.5 LTR for the
      20kt. days. Any information will be greatly
      appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Jake

      http://tax.yahoo.com