      From: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 30, 2003 02:13:02 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ksurfschool] just my 2 cents worth

      Hi All
      I just read the question ...and the answer. As much as I would like
      for Canada to take the credit..I don't think so. I talked to Cory
      many years ago and I'm sure he told me he was from Florida...but
      moved to Oregon for the wind...!
      North America yes......Canada NO...
      I guess the sure way would be to ask Cory..!