4083Re: [ksurfschool] If you had 10 questions to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding, what woul d you ask???

  • Jamaica Lambie
    Mar 5, 2003
      I would just like to say to Peter that my C-Quad 2.2
      and my skateboard with oversize wheels has been tons
      more fun so far than the dunking and dragging and
      beach walking my *otherbrand* inflatable has caused
      me. I love it for its simplicity and agility. Now
      back to dragging and trying to get up...

      Keep up the innovation, Jamaica Lambie