4044Re: [ksurfschool] WARNING TO SNAP SHACKLE USERS!!!

  • George Sarris
    Jan 23, 2003
      Where can one purchase the proper quick release? I
      currently use a snap shackle with a ring but after
      what I read, I want to switch to something more
      reliable.

      George
      --- Christopher Gaskins <gaskins@...>

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com