3998Starting out

  • hamishhopkins <hamishhopkins@hotmail.com>
    Dec 20, 2002
      Hi there, any advice would be great.
      I'm interested in getting started in the sport. I live in South-
      western ontario (London) - so near the lakes, etc.. Basically, any
      info regarding first kite to buy, one that should be able to get me
      through the basics on land as well as take me to kitesurfing. I
      understand that the type of equipment is dependent on many factors.
      I am aprox. 6'1", 180lbs, 24yrs old, always into sports (skiing, ww
      kayaking,
      etc..) Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
      thanks
      Hamish.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic