392Re: [ksurfschool] kitesurftheearth.com

  • Kite Surfer
    Aug 16, 2000
      Information on Margarita Island.

      Margarita Island is located in the Venezualian Carribean off the Northern
      Coast of Venezuala. Margarita Island emerges out of the warm water in the
      Caribbean Sea, with a surface of 1071 Km2, 315 Km. beautiful beaches,
      mountains, valleys and deserts. With an average annual temperature at 30 C
      and together with Coche and Cubagua Islands, they form the State of Nueva
      Esparta. This group of islands have a similar geological construction and
      are located at 38 Km from the north-east coast of Venezuela.

      Surprisingly airfare is very affordable and Margarita is home to the largest
      duty free port in all of the Caribbean!

      Margarita is world reknowned for having the most reliable winds all year
      round. (vs. Maui, Gorge, Hatteras, and other more seasonal sites). Kite
      Surf the Earth is organizing a kite surfing vacation here on Dec. 1-9 and
      will be arranging all the details with significant savings on transportation
      and lodging. We do not have the exact prices yet, but limited space will be
      available. Please let us know if you are interested.

      For more information, keep checking our site at:

      http://www.kitesurftheearth.com/kitsurvac.html