3660RE: [ksurfschool] boost II and question about board for n00bies

  • Kitepower
    Aug 8, 2002
      G'day Thomas

      Awake will blow you away, the quality of the footage is awesome, a lot is
      taken from the back of very talented/gutsy jet ski riders. You get the
      feeling you are right there, well as much as you can get that feeling from
      your loungeroom!

      The picklefork would not be a good choice, if you are going to use it with
      bindings, even though they are cheap now. Trying to learn and dealing with
      bindings gets a lot of people hurt and very frustrated!
      If you can put something like NSI Antibindings on the 1.71PF it will be OK,
      forget about boards longer than 2.1M, unless you can borrow/hire them for
      the few hours you will get any benefit from them. Big boards are really only
      good for light winds or if you simply want to cruise and not jump, and
      mainly in light winds/smooth waters.

      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894